Electrical & Instrumentation INSTALLATION
Our team of electrical installation engineers has over 50 years of project experience in providing turnkey solutions. With our core skills and experience we have the ability to transfer our skills across a broad sector of industries. From full turnkey project management across electrical installation, instrumentation and mechanical installation including civil disciplines. With a dedicated team of professionals, we bring knowledge and practical know how to any industrial electrical installation project regardless of size.
Lighting is one of the most used electrical systems within any organisation. It’s paramount that the correct design, installation and maintenance is undertaken; Our electrical installation engineers can create new designs or upgrade and maintain existing lighting schemes within non-hazardous areas.
By installing the correct lighting system such as LED light fittings that are maintenance friendly, clients are able to significantly reduce overall resources due to the reduction in maintenance time along, with improving their energy efficiency ratings.
Our services include:
- LED Lighting Upgrades – we can offer a free initial lighting design
- Emergency Lighting
- High and Low Bay Lighting
- External Lights
- Hazardous Area Lighting
- Industrial Lighting
- SMART Energy Efficient Lighting Controls – including motion detecting lights
As NICIEC Approved Contractors in hazardous and non-hazardous locations all our projects are carried out to the highest standards, ensuring any project is delivered professionally and with minimal disruption to day to day business activities.
LOW VOLTAGE/HIGH VOLTAGE
Cutting edge commercial electrical installation ranging from control panels to full distribution systems; some of our additional Low Voltage power distribution services include:
- Low Voltage Switchgear
- Electrical Circuit Upgrades
- Power factor correction
- UPS systems
- Power control systems
- Generator switchgear
- Generator control panel
- Power quality analysis
- Procurement of materials & fabrication
- Cable support systems & containment
- Motor Control Centre (MCC) installations
- Earthing systems & lightning protection installations
- Thermal imaging surveying
F.E.S. (EX) deliver High Voltage (HV) solutions through extensive technical experience within a range of sectors. We provide High Voltage authorised persons who are capable of preparing and issuing the relevant documentation, permits and isolation certificates, as well as HV switching programs.
We collaborate with our clients to provide maintenance solutions tailored to suit individual requirements as all HV networks must be inspected and maintained on a regular basis.
Our services include:
- Support Senior Authorised Personnel
- Jointing and Terminating
- Switchgear and Transformer Installation
- Protection Studies
- Testing and Commissioning
- Maintenance of existing HV Systems
F.E.S. offer you the complete heat trace package, from full trace heating system design and product manufacturing, to trace heating installation, testing and commissioning. Whether it’s pipe frost protection or complex process plant systems we have the expertise to deliver. Contact us today to find out more.
Our team of qualified technicians provide a cost effective and efficient range of bespoke services, from on site or work shop calibrations to preventative maintenance through planned shutdown support or a scheduled yearly programme to ensure your assets are compliant with the relevant standards within each industry.
Our Instrumentation services can be completed alongside our Electrical and Mechanical works to provide cost and time saving solutions:
- Field calibrations and workshop calibrations services are available for all forms of measurement, including; pressure, temperature, level, flow, weight, pH, conductivity and all other electrical equipment
- SMART transmitter calibration
- Control Valve and Block valve stroke checks
- Instrument Functional Testing
- Alarm & Interlock Testing
- Planned Maintenance support
- Corrective Maintenance support
- Planned shutdown/outage support
- Site audits & Loop Checking
- QA checks on installed equipment
- Pre- commissioning checks
- Supply, installation & commission
- Small bore piping
- Outage resource
- Hazardous Area Inspections/ Rectifications
FIRE ALARM & CCTV SYSTEMS
Our electrical installation engineers work closely with clients to ensure our systems match the exact needs of each facility. We engineer tailored Fire alarm and CCTV solutions to address any issues or potential risks businesses may face.
As electrical contractors with over 75 years of experience in the industry, we are able to assist in the design and installation of a range of modern electrical, fire and security solutions within hazardous or non-hazardous locations.
- Access Control
- Intruder Alarm
- Door Entry
Network cabling is the backbone to support technology in any business. Our team of electrical installation engineer’s design, install & maintain structured network cabling systems within hazardous and non-hazardous locations.
Our data cabling services include:
- Data cabling – Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6a
- Fibre optic cabling
- Cabinet tidy and cable health checks
- Flood wiring for commercial and industrial buildings
- Integrated voice and data networks
- Fibre Optic Splicing
- Data centre cabling
- Local area network (LAN) data wiring
- Structured cabling network testing and fault finding
- Network Auditing
- Telephone Switch Installation